The minimum conditions are as follows:
- Minimum S1 Law Education.
- Age max. 35 years old.
- Preferably who has experience in the same field for more than 2 years.
- Understand very well Labor Law No. 13 of 2003
- Understand very well the ISO Quality Management Program 9001: 2015 (preferably also those who have ISO 9001 Quality Management certification).
- Able to make and monitor implementation of agreements from company contracts or permits.
- Identify, assess and evaluate legal exposures and risks that can hamper the company’s business, operations, safety, security and financial well-being.
- Able to provide legal advice or advice to company leaders.
- Able to do Ms. Office
- Have integrity and commitment to the task.
- Take responsibility, have a strong motivation and desire to develop and learn new things.
- Have good communication skills, especially in Indonesian and in English.
- Honest, thorough, able to work with a team, and able to work under pressure.
- Basic salary and benefits.
- Health Insurance.