MARI BERGABUNG BERSAMA KAMI
The minimum requirements are :
- Men is 35 years old or less at the time of submitting their application.
- Minimum education is Diploma in Electrical and Instrumental Engineering.
- Having work experience of at least 2 years is preferred (fresh graduated are welcome to apply).
- Have adequate interpersonal communication skills and initiative to solve problems and meet customer expectations.
- Able to communicate well in Indonesian and English.
- Proficient in operating computers (Ms. Office, Adobe and internet applications).
- Able to work in teams and individually.
- Have good presentation skills and pleasant personality.
- Willing to travel out of town throughout Indonesia.
- Principal salary and benefits.
- Annual bonus when reaching the target.
- Official travel money.
- The possibility of attending training abroad (in accordance with the Terms and Conditions).
- Health insurance.
With the following requirements :
- D3 graduate majoring in Administration/Secretary or more.
- Women attend between 27-39 years.
- Preferably who has had experience as Secretary for more than 2 (two) years.
- Mastering computer applications (at least Ms. Office, Adobe and the internet), and for those who master graphic applications can be an added value.
- Have excellent knowledge and administrative skills as well as correspondence in Bahasa and English.
- Able to communicate verbally in Bahasa and English very well and fluently (TOEFL min. 450).
- Able to work independently as well as in teams.
- Easy to develop interpersonal communication both internally and externally of company.
- Have self-motivation, thorough, and strong motivation.
The minimum conditions are as follows:
- Minimum S1 Law Education.
- Age max. 35 years old.
- Preferably who has experience in the same field for more than 2 years.
- Understand very well Labor Law No. 13 of 2003
- Understand very well the ISO Quality Management Program 9001: 2015 (preferably also those who have ISO 9001 Quality Management certification).
- Able to make and monitor implementation of agreements from company contracts or permits.
- Identify, assess and evaluate legal exposures and risks that can hamper the company’s business, operations, safety, security and financial well-being.
- Able to provide legal advice or advice to company leaders.
- Able to do Ms. Office
- Have integrity and commitment to the task.
- Take responsibility, have a strong motivation and desire to develop and learn new things.
- Have good communication skills, especially in Indonesian and in English.
- Honest, thorough, able to work with a team, and able to work under pressure.
- Basic salary and benefits.
- Health Insurance.