Helios G4 PFIB UXe DualBeam for Semiconductors
Highest throughput, highest resolution large area deprocessing, sample preparation and analysis
The Helios G4 PFIB UXe DualBeam™ System provides unique capabilities to enable damage-free delayering of semiconductor devices and advanced failure analysis of 3D packages, in addition to a wide range of other large area FIB processing applications.
The Helios G4 PFIB UXe DualBeam System enables you to:
- Reveal the finest details using best-in-class Elstar™ SEM Electron Column with high-current UC+ monochromator technology, enabling nanometer SEM image resolution and surface sensitivity.
- Perform the highest throughput and quality relevant 3D characterization, cross sectioning, and micromachining using the next-generation 2.5μA Xenon Plasma FIB (PFIB 2.0) Column.
- Achieve high-productivity, curtain-free preparation of large area cross-sections and highest quality TEM lamella with Auto Rocking Mill.
- Achieve exceptional low-kV ion beam performance, enabling material sensitivity and low sample preparation damage.
- Experience the most advanced capabilities for electron and ion beam induced deposition and etching on FIB-SEM systems with the optional MultiChem or GIS gas delivery systems.
- Deprocessing, via proprietary Dx and DE chemistries, of copper metallization in regular and low-k dialectrics. And milling advanced packaging materials with plasma FIB-based chemistries and recipes.
Helios G4 PFIB UXe DualBeam System Datasheet
The Helios G4 PFIB UXe is the fourth generation advanced PFIB DualBeam platform for large area sample preparation and analysis in semiconductor failure analysis, process development, process control, and materials characterization labs. The Helios G4 PFIB system combines the unique Elstar™ electron column with UC+ technology for high-resolution, sub 500eV imaging and endpointing with the high-performance PFIB 2.0 Xenon plasma ion column, for fast, precise, and damage-free large area sample cross-sectioning and deprocessing.