Helios G4 CX Dual Beam for Materials Science
Access the highest-resolution, multi-scale, and multi-modal subsurface and 3D information
Subsurface or three-dimensional characterization is often required to better understand the structure and properties of a sample. The latest technological innovations of the Helios G4 CX DualBeam™ microscope, in combination with the easiest to use, most comprehensive software and Thermo Scientific’s application expertise, allow the Helios G4 CX DualBeam with optional AS&V4 software for the highest-quality, fully automated acquisition of multi-modal 3D datasets. Combined with Avizo visualization software, it delivers a unique workflow solution for highest-resolution, advanced 3D characterization and analysis at nanometer scale.
Experience the Advantages of the Helios G4 CX DualBeam
- Fastest and easiest preparation of high-quality, site-specific TEM and APT samples using the Tomahawk ion column
- Shortest time to nanoscale information using best-in-class Elstar™ electron column
- The most complete sample information with sharp, refined, and charge-free contrast obtained from up to 7 integrated in-column and below-the-lens detectors.
- The highest quality, multi-modal subsurface and 3D information with the most precise targeting of the region of interest using optional Auto Slice & View™ 4 (AS&V4) software.
- Fast, accurate, and precise milling and deposition of complex structures with critical dimensions of less than 10 nm
- Precise sample navigation tailored to individual application needs thanks to the high flexibility 110 mm stage and in-chamber Nav-Cam
- Artifact-free imaging based on integrated sample cleanliness management and dedicated imaging modes such as SmartScan™