Helios G4 FX DualBeam for Materials Science
Fastest time to useful data with unique all-in-one solution.
The Thermo Scientific Helios G4 FX DualBeam™ microscope is the world’s first DualBeam to incorporate a TEM-like CompuStage for TEM lamella sample preparation and combine it with an all new In-lens STEM 4 detector to drastically reduce the time to high quality useable data. The integrated CompuStage is included in standard configuration and independent of the bulk stage and comes with separate X, Y, Z, eucentric 180° alpha tilt and 200° beta tilt axes enabling SEM endpointing on both sides of the TEM lamella. The accompanying STEM rod is compatible with standard 3 mm TEM grids and enables fast grid exchange without breaking vacuum. In addition, the system is equipped with a retractable, annular STEM 4 detector with new In-lens mode for ultimate imaging performance and sub-3Å resolution.
Experience the Advantages of the Helios G4 FX DualBeam
- Fastest time to useful data with unique all-in-one solution for highest quality TEM sample preparation and high-resolution imaging without removing a sample from vacuum
- Fastest and easiest preparation of the highest-quality, site-specific, ultra-thin TEM and APT samples using the new Phoenix ion column with unmatched low-voltage performance
- Shortest time to nanoscale information using best-in-class Elstar™ electron column
- Reveal the finest details with the next-generation UC+ monochromator technology with higher current, enabling sub-nanometer performance at low energies.
- The most complete sample information with sharp, refined, and charge-free contrast obtained from up to 7 integrated in-column and below-the-lens detectors.
- The highest quality, multi-modal subsurface and 3D information with the most precise targeting of the region of interest using optional Auto Slice & View™ 4 (AS&V4) software.
- Fast, accurate, and precise milling and deposition of complex structures with critical dimensions of less than 10 nm
- Precise sample navigation tailored to individual application needs thanks to the highest stability and accuracy of the 100 mm Piezo stage and in-chamber Nav-Cam.
- Artifact-free imaging based on integrated sample cleanliness management and dedicated imaging modes such as SmartScan™ and DCFI.