Helios G4 PFIB CXe DualBeam for Materials Science
Enabling breakthrough innovations with DualBeam™ technology—faster and easier than ever before.
Helios G4 PFIB delivers unmatched capabilities for large volume 3D characterization, Ga+free sample preparation and precise micromachining. Helios G4 PFIB CXe is part of the fourth generation of the industry leading Helios DualBeam family. It combines the new PFIB 2.0 column and the Monochromated Elstar™ SEM column to deliver the most advanced focused ion- and electron beam performance. Intuitive software and an unprecedented level of automation and ease-of-use provide observation and analysis of relevant subsurface volumes by scientists and engineers.
The Thermo Scientific Helios G4 PFIB CXe DualBeam enables you to:
- Perform high-quality, large-volume 3D characterization, cross sectioning, and micromachining using the next-generation 2.5μA Xenon Plasma FIB (PFIB 2.0) Column.
- Access multi-modal subsurface and 3D information with precise targeting of the region of interest using optional Thermo Scientific Auto Slice & View™ 4 (AS&V4) Software.
- Prepare high-quality Ga+ free TEM samples thanks to the PFIB 2.0 Column’s superior performance at all operating conditions and guided TEM sample preparation workflow.
- Reveal the finest details using best-in-class Elstar™ SEM Electron Column with high-current UC+ monochromator technology, enabling sub-nanometer performance at low energies.
- Precise sample navigation tailored to individual application needs thanks to the high flexibility 110 mm stage