Helios G4 PFIB CXe DualBeam for Semiconductors
Highest throughput, highest resolution large area sample preparation and analysis of Advanced Packaging Materials
The Helios G4 PFIB CXe DualBeam™ System provides unique capabilities to enable advanced failure analysis of 3D packages and damage-free delayering of semiconductor devices, in addition to a wide range of other large area FIB processing applications.
The Helios G4 PFIB CXe DualBeam System enables you to:
- Reveal the finest details using best-in-class Elstar™ SEM Electron Column with high-current UC+ monochromator technology, enabling nanometer SEM image resolution and surface sensitivity.
- Perform the highest throughput and quality relevant 3D characterization, cross sectioning, and micromachining using the next-generation 2.5μA Xenon Plasma FIB (PFIB 2.0) Column.
- Prepare high-quality Ga+ free TEM samples thanks to the PFIB 2.0 Column’s superior performance at all operating conditions and guided TEM sample preparation workflow.
- Achieve high-productivity, curtain-free preparation of large area cross-sections and highest quality TEM lamella with Auto Rocking Mill.
- Navigate precisely on your sample, tailored to individual application needs thanks to the highly flexible 110mm stage and optional in-chamber NavCam.
The Helios G4 PFIB CXe is the fourth generation advanced PFIB DualBeam platform for large area sample preparation and analysis in semiconductor failure analysis, process development, process control, and materials characterization labs. The Helios G4 PFIB system combines the unique Elstar™ electron column with UC+ technology for high-resolution, sub 500eV imaging and endpointing with the high-performance PFIB 2.0 Xenon plasma ion column, for fast, precise, and damage-free large area sample cross-sectioning and deprocessing.