Helios G4 UX DualBeam for Materials Science
Fastest and easiest preparation of the highest quality samples for HR S/TEM and APT
The latest technological innovations of the Thermo Scientific™ Helios G4 DualBeam™, in combination with the easiest to use, most comprehensive software and our application expertise, allow for the fastest and easiest preparation of site-specific, ultra-thin HR-S/TEM samples for a wide range of materials. In order to achieve the highest quality results, final polishing with very low energy ions is required to minimize surface damage on the sample. Our most advanced Phoenix Focused Ion Beam (FIB) column not only delivers high-resolution imaging and milling at high voltages, but it now extends unmatched FIB performance down to accelerating voltages as low as 500V, enabling the creation of ultra-thin TEM lamella with sub-nm damage layers.
Experience the Advantages of the Helios G4 UX DualBeam
- Fastest and easiest preparation of the highest-quality, site-specific, ultra-thin TEM and APT samples using the new Phoenix ion column with unmatched low-voltage performance
- Shortest time to nanoscale information using best-in-class Elstar™ electron column
- Reveal the finest details with the next-generation UC+ monochromator technology with higher current, enabling sub-nanometer performance at low energies
- The most complete sample information with sharp, refined, and charge-free contrast obtained from up to 7 integrated in-column and below-the-lens detectors.
- The highest quality, multi-modal subsurface and 3D information with the most precise targeting of the region of interest using optional Auto Slice & View™ 4 (AS&V4) software.
- Fast, accurate, and precise milling and deposition of complex structures with critical dimensions of less than 10 nm
- Precise sample navigation tailored to individual application needs thanks to the high stability and accuracy of the 150 mm Piezo stage and in-chamber Nav-Cam.
- Artifact-free imaging based on integrated sample cleanliness management and dedicated imaging modes such as SmartScan™ and DCFI.
Helios G4 UX DualBeam™ Datasheet
Helios G4 UX is part of the fourth generation of the industry-leading Helios DualBeam™ family. It is carefully designed to meet the needs of scientists and engineers, combining the innovative Elstar electron column with high-current UC+ technology for extreme high-resolution imaging and the highest materials contrast with the superior Phoenix ion column for the fastest, easiest, and most precise high-quality sample preparation and 3D characterization, even on the most challenging samples.