Spectra 300 High Resolution TEM and STEM
High Resolution TEM & STEM microscope for all materials science applications.
For scientists to advance their understanding of complex samples and develop innovative materials, they must have access to robust, precise instrumentation capable of correlating form and function, as well as resolving space, time and frequency.
Thermo Fisher Scientific introduces the Thermo Scientific Spectra 300 S/TEM – the highest resolution, aberration corrected, scanning transmission electron microscope for all materials science applications.
Built on an ultra-stable foundation
All Spectra 300 S/TEMs are delivered on new platforms designed to offer an unprecedented level of mechanical stability and highest imaging quality though passive and (optional) active vibration isolation.
The system is housed in a fully redesigned enclosure with a built-in on-screen display for convenient specimen loading and removal. For the first time, full modularity and upgradeability can be offered between uncorrected and single-corrected configurations with variable heights, allowing maximum flexibility for different room configurations.
Spectra 300 S/TEM: A redesigned base and enclosure deliver the highest imaging quality though passive and (optional) active vibration isolation.
- High energy resolution sources available on the Spectra 300 S/TEM
- Configurable with the ultra-high brightness X-CFEG source
- Providing the highest resolution STEM imaging performance
- Unprecedented sensitivity with the Panther STEM detection system
- Advanced STEM imaging capabilities
- Spectroscopic flexibility with the Spectra 300 S/TEM
- In situ capabilities of the Spectra 300 S/TEM
X-FEG/monochromator double corrected (probe+image corrector
X-CFEG double-corrected (probe+image correction)